Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Simplicity 8124


I was out shopping with a friend the other weekend and we kept on seeing in the shops some lovely off the shoulder floaty tops.  I remembered that I had seen a pattern for such a top on the Simplicity website, but wasn't sure of the pattern number.  I went home and searched for it and it was pattern of the week.  So I got it for half price!  What a happy coincidence.  (Cynthia Rowley Simplicity 8124)


Well, as I pushed the boat out on the pattern I also had to be extravagant with my fabric choice - so this top is made out of another friend's old duvet cover.  :)

That combined with the fact that I teamed it with my refashioners' skirt made me and my purse very happy.


As you can see.


I took these photos when on a mini break in this gorgeous cottage on the Wales/England border.  It was a very relaxing break...



...sunshine...views... wine...knitting...pictures of sheep.  What more could I ask for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment