Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Friday, 9 May 2014

Quilt Top Coming Along Amid Me Made May Madness!


I am having a jolly old time participating in Me Made May.  I recommend the Flickr group for lots of outfit inspiration!  


Whilst prancing about in various ensembles I have managed to get a bit of sewing and knitting done.  I have pieced the main section of the quilt I have been working on.  It's still quite small so I am pondering a flying geese border.  I have also finished a FairIsle hat.  Pictures of that will be taken in the next few days as I will surely run out of handmade things to wear in May soon!

2 comments:

  1. "prancing about..." that makes me smile. I am so impressed you are tackling a quilt. I grew up with a quilting mother and I cannot do anything like straight lines! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is looking amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete