Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Me Made May 14




It's that time of year again.  Friends hide when they see me wielding a camera.  Family spend Sunday mornings trying to find me for dinner, whilst I'm pulling funny poses outside a shed.  Strangers wonder why I'm taking selfies of my dress instead of my face.  Me Made May is back!

My pledge....

'I, HoffiCoffi, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear one me made or refashioned garment or accessory each day for the duration of May 2014'

I will post my daily outfits on the official Flickr page rather than here but I will pop in from time to time with a new make or perhaps a silly photo for Friday's photo challenge.  Hurrah!  

1 comment:

  1. I saw your day 1 outfit on Flickr, you look so sweet!
    I considered participating, but there is no way I could pull it off! Besides, too much going on in may so hard to find time for all that photography business (not to mention getting properly dressed :P )

    ReplyDelete