Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Christmas Gifts 2013

Coming in just under the 2013 line (in the United Kingdom anyway) is my final post of the year and it is about the Christmas gifts I handmade this year.


I made these aprons for two lovely little girls.  They are sisters so there was the challenge of making them different, but not so different as to cause arguments!  I used a pattern from a BurdaStyle magazine, omitting a bib panel which I didn't really like and using scraps of fabric I already had.


Spots....


And log cabins!

I also made a table decoration for my Mother In Law.  It uses applique and embroidery to make a simple design and I made it whilst enjoying all the bad Christmas films in the run up to the big day!


Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

HoffiCoffi

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love it... So cute , know the girls will love the aprons.. And I love the table runner too.. so cute.. Happy New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great presents! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls love their aprons and you were correct - they haven't argued over them! :)

    ReplyDelete