Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Monday, 16 September 2013

Refashion Runway Season Two


I am hoping to sew along with the ladies taking part in the Refashion Runway Season Two.   Well.... the family barely need feeding and as long as I can push open the front door enough to get in then the housework is sufficiently covered!

I went shopping today to gather some supplies as the categories are now out.  It starts on the weekend and the categories are:  

Week One: Plaid
Week Two: Pantone 2013 Color Emerald Green
Week Three: Peplum
Week Four: Leather
Week Five: Halloween
Week Six: Winter White

The items above are hopefully destined to become something new, and in total they cost me about ten pounds, so if I get any disasters it won't break the bank and we can just pretend I never said anything about sewing along....!


Also - in for a penny, in for a pound - I have signed up for Fall For Cotton.  I was given the lovely cotton fabric pictured above last week and it seemed Kismet that I should receive it after reading about the Fall For Cotton challenge.  There is not much yardage in the fabric so I am hoping to make the waistcoat in the picture and I have rummaged around the bag of buttons and there are five matching(ish) buttons that co-ordinate with the fabric.  I'm just wondering when I will find the time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment