Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Sunday, 22 July 2012

Jumble Sale (Well I think it's an exciting title!)


I am an old fashioned girl who just loves an old fashioned jumble sale. Maybe it's not very glamorous but at least I've never witnessed a tussle over a bustle!  I'm not the type to hang on to a sleeve with a crazed look in my eye shouting 'I saw it first!!!!' so to the woman who saw the groovy sixties linen before me - mazel tov.


My advice is to come prepared with a big bag, a smile and a sense of humour.

Everything was thirty pence an item and yes, that bag is full!  My best thirty pence purchase has to be this Marks and Spencer coat.


The dark glasses and the embellished collar meant I couldn't resist...


... ah, I've been expecting you Mr Bond!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! 30p for a coat! I thought 25p for a silk top was good, but hat's off to you! Yeah, it feels bad to push an old biddy over to get to the goodies so I don't do that any more! ;) hehe! Did the woman actually shout 'I saw it first'? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 25p for a silk top is excellent. There wasn't any arguments luckily at the sale but if there was I would back off - nothing is worth that much confrontation! The lady picked up the groovy linen just as I'd spotted it but fair dibs - she definately had it first!

      Delete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Your coat is an amazing buy and looks like it fits really well - bonus!

    ReplyDelete