Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Me Made May Days 19 and 20


Yesterday I was a proper Mummy Bear and went off to change into my Me Made outfit whilst my porridge cooled down.  The Me Made Colette Peony dress I have worn earlier in the month.  I knew I would have to repeat some items but I didn't know I would feel so gutted when I did!  To soften the blow a little I teamed it with a gorgeous lace knit shawl my sister made for me.  I adore it and, as someone who gave up an inch into a similar lace pattern, I am even more honoured that my sister spent an inordinate amount of time making it for me.

It was the first time I had worn the patterned tights and they passed the 'not getting saggy knees' test with flying colours when I spent the afternoon on the floor sewing cub badges onto my daughter's camp blanket.



(I was going to cheat and use bondaweb to put the badges on but for some reason it didn't work so clever clogs here had to do it the hard way - with needle and thread!)


Today I am wearing a Me Made handknitted cardigan.  I love the colour as it goes with so many things I own and is already a bit of a wardrobe staple.  If only it wasn't handwash only....!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous knitting. Your sister is very talented and obviously loves you very much!

    And oh yes, the tyranny of handwashing.

    ReplyDelete