Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Friday, 11 May 2012

Me Made May Days 10 and 11


I didn't get chance to blog my outfit yesterday because it was evening attire.  Which makes it sound posher than it was - I went to a quiz night.  The Me Made items are the obi belt and the clutch bag.  They are both made out of the fabric I used for the project runway dress I wore on day 4 - I hate to see fabric go to waste.

Day 11's outfit is very special to me.

I know my big sister reads my blog and I think it will come as a bit of a surprise to her that today I wore this...



My sister designed and knitted this jumper about twenty years ago for her finals during her fashion and textiles degree.  She then gave it to me and I've still got it!  Sorry sis, I've managed to felt it a little bit but the colours on it are still fab!  I wore this today helping out on a field trip at my local school.  There is a bit of a Me Made in there as well as I knitted the scarf.  I needed it as well as today it was...


windy!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Isn't it nice to have me made or family made things to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey, I'm gobsmacked - I never knew you still had that jumper!!!!! That yard does felt really easily, but it looks quite nice felted in the photo! :o)

    ReplyDelete