Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Me Made May Day 8


Today was baking day.

I am wearing a Me Made linen top from a pattern in BurdaStyle magazine.  I prefer to tie my hair back when I am cooking and find that a headscarf from a charity shop is a cheap and cheerful way of keeping my hair out of the way.  I tie it up 50's style and am just thankful that I am not cooking in the fifties otherwise I would have to knead this dough by hand!



These are the result of my 'labour'.  They are lazybones buns from 'The Hairy Bikers' Big Book of Baking'.  I love those guys...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you have a mint green Kitchenaid...I'm so so so jealous! I usually pin my hair up when I bake too, but the headscarf is a fab idea and will try that next time. I'm thinking about coconut macaroons at the moment but I'm out of most of the ingredients except the coconut weirdly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh they sound fab. I did try making macaroons once but they were a bit tricky for me! I love my Kitchenaid - I haven't had it long but I use it a lot. Can't live without it now!

      Delete