Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Monday, 7 May 2012

Me Made May Day 7


I think the photo above is going to be one of my favourites of the month.

Today is May Day Bank Holiday in the UK and, as is the tradition, it is tipping it down.  So we decided to take the troops to our local science museum so that HoffiCoffi the kids could play!

I found a mirror and that was it!  The Me Made elements are the red top which I refashioned and blogged about here, the polka dot bag is made from a kit in a sewing magazine and I added a Me Made felt rose as an embellishment.


What do you say to a little fishy?  Hello little fishy.

Anyway, there is so much colour, vibrancy and movement in the science centre I couldn't help but be a bit snap happy as I journeyed around.  You never know where a bit of inspiration could lead you so here are some pics to spark ideas!





No comments:

Post a Comment