Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Tuesday, 13 March 2012


I can't take up another hobby! 

Mr HoffiCoffi booked me onto a beginner's photography course for my birthday.  Mainly because he is very thoughtful and is amazing at buying exactly the right present but also partly I'm sure because I keep moaning about how I would like my blog photos to look better.

Well I had an amazing day on the course.  I didn't know it was possible to obtain so much information in one day and I went from knowing absolutely nothing when I went in to being able to take my digital camera off 'automatic' and take some fairly decent shots by the end of it.  I now can't leave the camera alone and am taking pictures of everything.  No-one is safe!  So thanks to my tutor Allan I have begun a journey down another path in my quest to learn about everything crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment