Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Friday, 11 November 2011



Continuing with my apparent cushion obsession, here is my latest make which is a present for my daughter's friend.

The applique designs are taken from '100 Applique Motifs' by Deborah 'Ismoyo' Green.  I drew them freehand instead of scanning the originals to resize them but they are a fairly accurate copy of what was in the book.

It's been hard to choose my favourite design as I love them all!  But just coming first for me is the fat penguin.



Who wouldn't love a fat penguin!

2 comments:

  1. I have that book too and completely forgot about it. I have to get it out .i forgot how cute the projects are. Nice job! These are adorable appliques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. There are so many lovely appliques in the book I may have to make a full size quilt next time. I'll just have to add it to my 'to-do' list!

    ReplyDelete