Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Thursday, 21 July 2011

I wanted to make a set of notelets for a friend who was recuperating after an operation and I thought thank you cards might be useful.

I love this stamp that I bought for a bargain price in a sale...


But I'm not too sure how often I will be able to use the phrase 'Smarty pants! '! So I hatched a plan.

Before inking up the stamp I cut a small piece of scrap card and placed it over the sentiment on the banner - I then took off the scrap card before printing the image and - as the saying was not inked - it didn't appear. I know, I know, how I'm not running the country yet I don't know! :)


So most of them were destined to be thank you cards.


And one I had fun colouring in and making a birthday card.


It says 'Happy Birthday Tegan' in Welsh!

No comments:

Post a Comment