Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Wednesday, 6 July 2011


I spent a day making Milly Molly Mandy fabric bags. I call this fabric Milly Molly Mandy as I imagine it's the fabric her winter dresses would have been made in. I was slightly obsessed with Milly Molly Mandy books as a child!

The applique design, sadly, is not my own. It's taken from an applique design book and it is one of those perfect images that you kind of kick yourself that you didn't think of it yourself. It was so easy to machine stitch around and I was quite taken with the back of it, it has given me hope for my machine embroidery!


I donated the bags to the Scout Fete that I attended last weekend, but not before letting my daughter pick her favourite one to keep. They were so easy to do I am tempted to make some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment