Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Sunday, 19 June 2011


All I seem to be making recently are quick projects - I must be entertaining a short attention span at the moment!

I made the hairband above by playing around with fabric shapes fused onto felt. It generally didn't go too well but I did like this one.

The other items I made were from a lovely old book I managed to buy for a pittance when the local library were clearing out old stock. I'm glad that I am able to use it but also a little bit sad that it wasn't taken out of the library enough to justify them keeping it. I am confused as to why? I mean, who could resist a hairband in the shape of an ice cream?


And little fabric notelets like these?


Maybe I'm just old fashioned!

No comments:

Post a Comment