Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Friday, 1 April 2011


No, I'm not sure about this either!

When I didn't have access to my sewing machine I went mad making flowers. To stop myself getting bored I used a variety of techniques and patterns - some are knitted, some are variations on the Suffolk puff and some are made using felt. I thought that if I kept them all the same colour I would get a nice cohesive cushion, but even with the limited colour palate I still think its too frantic!

I was going to donate it as a raffle prize but usually I know something should be appreciated because I'm sad to see it go. With this cushion I didn't feel sad at the thought of it leaving me and so I thought it wasn't good enough to give away. There is a logic in there - honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment