Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Thursday, 28 April 2011


My daughter is slightly obsessed with a high street fashion accessory store. And whilst it's nice to have treats from there now and again I thought I would suggest that maybe, we could make a few of our own hair accessories.

So off we went to the high street chemists and bought some hair clips that seemed made for the job - even having handy holes in the top to sew things onto.


I didn't even have to pay for the clips as I redeemed some points I had on the store's reward card. The button in the centre of the hair clip I made was given to me and I already had the small scrap of chiffon fabric so all in all it was pretty much free. And I have a very happy daughter who now wants to design some more clips for me to make... ah... there's always a down side! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment