Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Tuesday, 25 January 2011


FABRIC FRENZY

Since Christmas I have been trawling the Internet and wandering into shops looking for any good fabric sales without much luck. And then, like buses, two sales come at once!

So, I think to myself 'Gosh, I don't think I've got a lot of fabric (cough, cough)' and start putting stuff into a virtual basket and a real basket in a real shop.

Internet fabric shopping is a bit of a leap of faith - colours can never truly be depicted on the screen - but as none of the aforementioned fabrics were more than £5 per metre I didn't think I would be the fabric shopper that broke the bank at Monte Carlo so I clicked away.

My favourite fabric was a result of this.


Again I suppose I have got the same problem here. I can't really show how nice it is in a picture but the colours just sing together in real life.

I only got half a metre of each fabric (honest Governor) and I do use up every last piece... eventually. In fact I'm working on something at the moment to prove that which will hopefully be in my next post.

Now, where do I hide all this stuff????

No comments:

Post a Comment