Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Wednesday, 8 December 2010


Yeah! I have finished all the sewing I needed to do before Christmas. Everything I have been asked to do has now been done.

The final thing I have made is this bunting. The material I used was quite thick so I changed from my normal needle turned hand applique to machine applique.


I am actually preferring how this has turned out compared to my hand applique. Which is in some ways a shame as I like to keep the traditional way of doing things alive, and there is something lovely about being able to take hand sewing everywhere with me. I am sure there is a place for both techniques in my repertoire!

So. Everything finished. What now? Think I will finish knitting my husband's socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment