Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Wednesday, 29 December 2010


I love the bit between Christmas and New Year. I know a lot of people don't like it - they feel they are just sitting around waiting for the party to begin but I love it. There are no real demands on my time - we still have enough food in the house to sink a battleship, Mr HoffiCoffi is at home and the little HoffiCoffis are still playing with their new toys. It does give me time to think.

I don't, however, love New Year's Resolutions. I don't really think anyone does. But I do like to think about what I would like to achieve in 2011. My initial thoughts are that I would like to make more clothes - hard to commit to because of the time they take, I would like to ice the perfect cupcake and I'm thinking of eating off smaller plates - oh no, sounds like a resolution to me!

Anyway, I will leave 2010 with a photo of one of my last makes of the year. A selection of fabric brooches and wish anyone reading good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment