Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Monday, 8 November 2010


I had a poorly sick little HoffiCoffi at home today so decided to make play dough to amuse him. I have never made it before and it was really easy to make, people have been telling me this for years but I didn't believe them!

You just need flour, salt, vegetable oil and warm water. It also said to put in cream of tarter which I didn't have - I took a gamble and put in baking powder and it seemed to work!

Have warned Mr HoffiCoffi not to eat the strange pastel pastry that is lurking in the fridge!

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful. I have made this several times and the kids love it. What a nice thing to do for a sick little one. Such a yucky thing to be sick, but when your mommy is crafty and pulls out some crazy thing for you to do, I know it makes things so much better! Crafty moms FTW!

    ReplyDelete