Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

The lovely Super Kawaii Mama has set a new challenge on her blog.

The challenge is to create a new outfit based on four images taken from the dreamscape of your mind. Sounds slightly weird so I decided to give it a go!

I have used my own images as I am always worried about copyright (serves me right for studying intellectual property!). So my four images are these:























And the resulting outfit reflects the colours and hopefully the mood of the pictures.



























I made the dress and handbag myself, the shawl I wore to my wedding and my doctor marten shoes are almost permanently on my feet. Hula Hoop is model's own!

I had great fun doing this - so thank you Super Kawaii Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment