Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Sunday, 25 July 2010

We have a bit of a charity shop obsession in the HoffiCoffi household and these are just some of the items I purchased on holiday (never let it be said I don't know how to give the kids an action packed holiday!)

Mr HoffiCoffi, however, started to call charity shops 'Chazza' shops. Well, this didn't fit into the yummy mummy persona I am trying so hard to conjure up for myself so I have renamed them 'donation boutiques'! Much nicer!

My favourite find has to be this set of double sheets and pillowcases:-

That's a lot of groovy retro fabric for £5. I was going to cut them up and make myself a lovely 50's style dress but they are in perfect condition so I don't think I can bring myself to change their use. They are billowing on my washing line as I write so they can have a reprieve while I think about it.

The kids did get very spoilt as well (and not just in the charity sho... sorry donation boutiques). Included in their haul was a very cool glittery, light up ball which I couldn't help but photograph.

Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment