Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Tuesday, 6 July 2010


Thought I would share with you my new Internet fabric purchases. They are from a fabric freedom range and were reduced! In my experience fabric is often reduced for one of two reasons. Either they are quite a muddy nondescript colour or, and I feel my purchase falls into the following category, they are quite bold and can therefore be a challenge to blend with other prints.

Luckily I love a challenge and I love the bold, retro feel to these prints. Naturally I've no idea what I will do with them yet. Will I never learn!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love them. Great find. Can't wait to see what you create with these beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. They really did jump out at me from the computer screen so I had to buy them! :)

    ReplyDelete