Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Friday, 23 July 2010

I'm back! Did you miss me? I missed you!

I've had a lovely jubbly holiday in a very picturesque part of West Wales and, as usual, after sampling the excellent light and bright colours Pembrokeshire has to offer, I have come back with renewed crafting vigour.

So much so that I have opened a Folksy shop. It's one of the UK equivalents of Etsy and I thought I would give it a go. Unfortunately so it seems have about a thousand other people! So am not hopeful of making my first million but if I do you'll be the first to know!

The picture above is a rather arty shot of one of my first makes. It's an ipod cover made out of a recycled child's cardigan. And surprise, surprise, it's pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment