Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Sunday, 4 July 2010

AND THE SUMMER CONTINUES...

Another weekend, another fete.

This time it was the local scout fete which is quite a big event around these parts. Last year I made some homemade cakes but that wonderful modern concept that is health and safety meant that they couldn't sell homemade food. So this year I decided to make some hair bobbles, (even though they are homemade - I think you would have to be fairly desperate to try and eat them!)

Here they are. I have been thinking more about my presentation and this was a good excuse to try a bit of 'packaging'. It was also a good excuse to try my new purchase of some fusible web. Raw edge applique again? I certainly have gone over to the dark side!


No comments:

Post a Comment