Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Sunday, 13 June 2010

I had a lovely day out yesterday in the historic city of Bath.

Did a little bit of retail therapy. Who can resist a message like this on a gorgeous piece of fabric...


The lady in the shop said she was sad to see it go - and I said that I couldn't leave it there! I've no idea what I will make with it yet so I'm guessing I will just leave it on the desk for a while as my version of eye candy!

I also went into the Cath Kidston shop and was very restrained, only buying some hair clips, which are just about seen on the picture below...

Hard to see there but they are blue with white spots and go lovely with my handmade linen top. I am also sporting a haircut thanks to the lovely Mr HoffiCoffi so I am all ready for Sunday dinner.

Enjoy your day. x

No comments:

Post a Comment