Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Wednesday, 23 June 2010

DENS AND DELPHINIUMS




Isn't this what summer is all about? Weekends spent building dens in the garden and putting pretty flowers in the house.

I would love to say that the flowers came from the garden but sadly the wide variety of flowers I have planted specifically to place bouquets inside haven't, well, flowered yet. I'm hoping I will have an embarrassment of riches in about a month! I bought these flowers reduced in a supermarket but I don't feel too bad as they were grown in the UK so at least they don't have any air miles on them. And they are soooo cute!

The den is made from a motley selection of branches trimmed from an unruly evergreen tree, the frame of the swing and a selection of baby blankets. Maximum fun, minimum spend, lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment