Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

I'm sometimes accused of having too much time on my hands.

And it's a fair point. When I think of the time my grandmother and her mother before her would have been able to spend at their leisure I know I am very lucky to be living here and now. But I also think that doing something creative that makes me smile doesn't have to take much time at all.

Take the photo below. I'm guessing people wouldn't see the heart shaped buttons I sewed onto a cheap pair of plain socks. It's not something that would attract admiring glances, but I know they are there, and they make me smile.


So I think it's time well spent.


1 comment:

  1. "....but I know they are there, and they make me smile."
    The perfect reason to do anything.....Lovely attitude! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete