Dance like no one is watching.
Blog like no one is reading.

Thursday, 11 March 2010

Bunny Rabbit

One of my favourite childhood books was The Elves and The Shoemaker. The illustrations were a big part of this love and the best of these showed the cut out pieces of leather the shoemaker would leave placed out on his workbench overnight for the elves to creep in and sew.

A bit like this...

Unfortunately, these pieces were in exactly the same place when I woke up the next morning. I was a bit miffed at the non-appearance of the elves and reluctantly sewed a bunny myself.


But never mind, the shoemaker felt he had to sew new clothes for the Elves to thank them for their hard work. As they didn't appear for me they have lost out - I dressed the bunny instead!



And then we all lived happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment